CureZone   Log On   Join
VERY IMPORTANT : Exfoliative VS Chilities Grandularis

kid8 Views: 7,221
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,368

VERY IMPORTANT : Exfoliative VS Chilities Grandularis

AsdfEC here is the answer for all questions , EC and CG or some other thing all are dangerous and can lead to fatal things.

If peeling lips treated with all creams for a while and if no improvement is there . Then proper diagnosis is the only way to know what is wrong and it cannot be done with naked eye and we cannot wait for miracle to happen.

I am not sure if some one can say if its EC or CG or some other thing just by looking at peeling lips. No expert in this world can do that.

It takes only one damaged cell out of millions of cells to develop and spread cancer and once cancer has advanced then with little symptoms any one can say it could be cancer.

I think no doctor can look at lips or any part of the body even with any microscope and say hey there are some cancer cells????right.. Its is done only through histopathlogy or some thing i dont know excat term where skin related things are diagnosed.

There is no harm in waiting for some time and see if its improving but waiting for years...Doctor wont loose anything its us who loose everything.

If some one can throw some light on this even i would be happy. Any one who disagrees

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.832 sec, (1)