CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Charly Views: 1,946
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,243

Re: Diatomaceous Earth

It took me a long time to decide to use DE. Probably about 6 years. The people at the Truth in Medicine Forum here at CZ convinced me it was safe and easy to use. The sharp edges aren't large enough to do us or animals damaage - and it has been safely used for years. You can read more about it at that forum.

I just recently took a heaping teaspoon a day in juice or water for 11 days (on an empty stomach) in case I've picked up any intestional parasites since my last cleanse. It's a good colon cleanser. I loved DE - I feel cleaned out and see no signs of parasites.

To get the silica we need, you can also put a spoonful the DE in a pitcher or a jar and add water and drink it all day every day. The DE does not need to be changed for 6 months... just add pure water every day. I've also been doing this. The body does not absorb Silica very well and we don't need much. DE is 84% silica. We need silica for our skin, hair, nails, bones and joints.

It makes a great facial if you mix a tiny bit of DE with a few drops of water.

I bought 5 lbs bulk of Perma-guard (DE-food grade) off the internet and have started 6 or 7 people started on it. I recommend it highly. You can research it on the internet and get many testimonies about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.469 sec, (1)