CureZone   Log On   Join
A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how t...

Royal Tea - Gentle Cleansing
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding it of...

More
More

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how t...

Royal Tea - Gentle Cleansing
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding it of...

Invincible Views: 3,260
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,548,115

A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment

Hi Wombat

Say to yourself:

“This fear of abandonment is here to show me something I need to know. It’s telling me that I have a definition/story (= thoughts/beliefs) that is out of alignment with who I really am.”

Ask yourself: 

What are the beliefs I have that this fear of abandonment serves?
What would I have to believe to be true for me to feel this way?
What thoughts/beliefs are creating these emotions?

You can now begin a journey down into your self, into your subconscious to find out what the definition is and why you think you have a reason for holding on to it. Get paper and pen ready and be open to what comes up over the next few days.

Once you look at what you have been believing, it becomes transparent. Once you identify it, it no longer has power. When you recognise that it has nothing to do with who you prefer to be, you can just send it on its way.

When you doubt, you are not lacking trust. Doubt is simply trusting in a belief that you don’t prefer. You’re always trusting. If you didn’t trust in something, you wouldn’t have an experiential reality.

The issue is not about learning to trust; the issue is learning what you’re trusting in. So that if it’s something you don’t prefer, something that is out of alignment with your true self, let it go as something that doesn’t belong to you any more.

And thank it for being there because it brought you to where you are. It was a stepping stone, it was a rung on the ladder. If you devalue any rung on the ladder, you can’t climb to the next rung, because that rung that you devalue will crack and break, keeping you where you are.

Love
Maya XX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (3)