The 22 Flawed Premises
(excerpt from 'The Vortex' by Abraham-Hicks)
1. I am either physical or Non-Physical, either dead or alive.
2. My parents, because they were here long before I was born, and because they are my parents, know better than I do what is right or wrong for me.
3. If I push hard enough against unwanted things, they will go away.
4. I have come here to live the right way of life and to influence others to the same right way of living. . . .
5. Because I am older than you, I am wiser than you; and therefore you should allow me to guide you.
6. Who I am began the day I was born into my physical body. . . .
7. With enough effort, or hard work, I can accomplish anything.
8. To be in harmony with another, we have to want and believe the same things.
9. The path to my joy is through my action. . . .
10. I cannot have everything that I desire, so I have to give up some things that are important to me in order to get others.
11. If I leave an unwanted situation, I will find what I am looking for.
12. There is a finite container of resources that we are all dipping into with our requests. . . .
13. There are right ways and wrong ways to live. . . .
14. There is a God Who, having considered all things, has come to a final and correct conclusion about everything.
15. You cannot know, while you are still in your physical body, the true reward or punishment for your physical actions. . . .
16. By gathering data about the manifestations or results of the way the people of the earth have lived and are living, we can effectively sort them into absolute piles of right and wrong. . . .
17. Only very special people, like the founder of our group, can receive the right message from God. . . .
18. By ferreting out the undesirable elements in our society, we can eliminate them. . . .
19. A good relationship is one in which the dominant intention of each person involved is to find agreement and harmony with the other.
20. When I focus upon things of a physical nature, I am less Spiritual.
21. It is my job as a parent to have all the answers so that I can teach those answers to my children.
22. I can criticize successful people and still achieve my own success.
Donate to CureZone
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com
0.734 sec, (3)