CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One meal a day?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
elliotmtl Views: 1,028
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,547,081

Re: One meal a day?

Hmm... I am kind of lost on the whole fermentation and cultures and everything. Also what is "ML protocol"?

I think I am too obsessed with numbers... I like to find out what nutrients I am supposed to have and how much of them and calculate how to get what I need and then leave it at that. Apparently it is more complicated than that. But if numbers aren't the standard by which you calculate what your body needs nutriotionally, then what is? I understand the body should be capable of telling you what it needs, but if a body is so messed up by 21st century living, you can't trust it to send you clear messages. My body can tell me it's craving sweets (I've only been perfectly off all sweets for 10 days now) when in reality it's craving something completely different and sweets are the last thing I need. But how, besides numbers (2000 calories 3500mg potassium 200mg selenium etc etc etc) do I figure out what my body needs and when it needs it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)