CureZone   Log On   Join
Is is GB pain or something else??

gallgirl Views: 505
Published: 18 years ago

Is is GB pain or something else??

I just can't figure out what is wrong. Last year I did a series of flushes with the support of this forum and an acupuncturist. The last (12th) flush I did in the spring was just green sludge, and my acupuncturist thought that meant my stones were cleared out.

I did no flushes over the summer, and kept to the dietary changes I had made (more veggies, fresh juices, no meat, good fats, no dairy - similar to Dr. Cabot's Liver diet). Starting in the fall, I began to get pain right away after eating ANYTHING, whether fatty or not. The pain is on my right side, and it does get worse and seem to move to where the gb is after about an hour. I also get chills.

Eventually this subsides. But it is difficult to eat anything because of the "heartburn" sensation. I did another flush two nights ago, and this produced a great deal of yellow and dark green stones and sludge. I felt better for awhile in the gb area, but after eating a salad, I now have dull pain moving around my back on the right side and under the shoulderblade (which should be the gallbladder, right?)

I can't differentiate between what is probably gb pain and some kind of heartburn. I don't know what to eat and I'm pretty hungry because I'm also pregnant.

I've been trying to find a naturopath who will help me through this process. It is hard to find someone who will help because they are wary of doing nutritional therapy with someone who is pregnant.

Sometimes I just want to get the gb out already, but apparently I can't do that electively while pregnant. I'm pretty convinced that my symptoms won't necessarily go away, and that I'll be worse off without the gb.

Any advice? I live in Northern California, so if anyone knows of a good naturopathic doctor, that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks once again,

LB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)