CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone considered cosmetic surgery?

sillylips Views: 6,660
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,520

Re: Has anyone considered cosmetic surgery?

122453, I hope your experiment works and your lips get better! :)

Me, I'm in my late 20s and have been to four different doctors now. Three of them prescribed me different steroid creams. So currently I'm on my third round of the stuff. The fourth doctor prescribed me a bunch of herbal medicines to drink, which I'm also still taking. Other things I've tried include aquafor, olive oil, vit E oil, licking!, cerelip, vacationing in a humid country, staying away from toothpaste, etc. Nothing has worked so far. My doctor also recommended a lip biopsy, which I'm hesitant to get since it seems no one on this forum has had much luck on that front. I've gotten tested for vitamin deficiencies, blood count, mercury poisoning, and some immune system tests. Everything came back normal except the immune system stuff which I'll be following up on when I get back to the US.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.391 sec, (1)