CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uriage Bariederm Lips

kid8 Views: 5,279
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,544

Re: Uriage Bariederm Lips

Hi,

If you guys have any doubts please let me know i will ask my doctor and let you know the answers . how ever we discuss things so may be another couple of questions wont be burden on my pocket it will be free.

yes I saw all pictures in the forum and I passed all the stages. As I am suffering from past 10 years sometimes its modertae sometmes its as bad as in pictures unmanagable.
Initially first few years my lips use to peel very minimal i think first 4 years and i was careless coz it was very minimal . later stages after 4 or 5 years not treating them properly condition really started getting worse.

I dont know why but my doctors are quite confident about the solution to my issue by the time i leave to US.

Only thing is they wanted biopsy reports to start further intense treatment. I have a lengthy discussion with doctors after seeing my reports on 5th. Let me see what there in store for me. This guy whome iam consulting has 3 months prior appointment time he is so busy .. Just because my parents and relatives are influential in this place my job became easy. and money came handy.

BARIEDERM is good but question is i cannot use a cream to manage my lips for rest of my life. After using BARIEDERM for a while even this cream might not work. I dont want to gamble with my Lips. I need a solution. so that i can take a deep breath and do something else.

Regarding my biopsy yes i got it done results will be out by January 5th. I dont care about scar if at all i will get one i dont mind going for a cosmetic surgery to correct it in later years . Scar is better than EC any day.
i can use some lip balm or stick to cover up the little scar.

MY DOCTORS NEXT PLAN OF ACTION.

As soon as my biopsy reports are out my doctors said they will start on some intensive treatment and see that I am good by march.

They did not tell me what it is. But I am sure they hinted me its not anycream.

They said they have some 3 or 4 different approches to treat EC other than creams. Now i have to wait till my biopsy reports are out to start with some intense treatment which my doctors have already planed i suppose by there way of talking.

Biopsy is not only to decide what is under the lip but to make sure after using so many creams and with this condition of EC nothing new or bad has developed under my lip. EC is one of the concern at the same time to make sure tissue and everything under is health is what i need to know.

If guys want to know I am sure will share my treatment details with you guys . Or else here is till where i travel with google and self research and creams.

I can understand guys here have complications with insurance and many other things but . Some how i strogly feel . A doctor in India finishes his MBBS in 5 years then 1 year House surgeon, Then 2 years MS and then MD this is good 10+ years of practical experence for them about skin. They should do something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.421 sec, (2)