CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trapper....I think I bought the wrong SSKI

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 1,882
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,399

Re: Trapper....I think I bought the wrong SSKI

i always go by the price unless someone is specific. $21 for SSKI and $32 for SSKI 2%.

for women, i think the 2% is necessary. i believe their body burden is higher for sufficiency than males. it is most effective in ridding the breasts of fibroids which are pockets of potassium deposited. Iodine is responsible for the transport of potassium in the body. with lack of sufficient iodine, potassium will fall out into cysts where the tissue was able to rob the Iodine and the potassium falls out there. breast fibroids and ovarian cysts are exactly this mechanism. adding elemental Iodine directly at the site reverses the process and the cysts seem to dissolve away, which is what they are doing.

if i sent you one kind and you wanted another just email me with your address and i will send the other to you at no charge. i apologize in advance for being late getting it out to you. :)

btw, you can absolutely take SSKI 2% AND magnascent. in fact, that may be the most powerful combination that is also cost effective. just a couple of drops of magnascent on top of taking the 2% is sure to make a difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)