CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

kid8 Views: 5,212
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,546,079

Edited

Hi,

Regarding peeling cycle you loose the scab and as soon as you loose the scab or dried scab , lips are good , They look normal atlest for 2 or 3 days , So this new skin doesnt have moisture which lip has naturally so it starts becoming dry and starts peeling no matter what we apply.

Ya reason is oviously lip epidermis is damaged.

Today i got my lip biopsy done it was 25$ i dont know how much does it cost in US and UK.

I am not sure how many of you have ever got your lip biopsy done ??????did someone here

Lip Biopsy gives complete picture about what is under your lip , and why its peeling.

My doctor clesrly said if EC or any kind of chillities is not cured by creams within some time then Lip biospsy is the only way a doctor can decide what to do to cure ..

EC is again subdivided into 3 different senarios is what i learnt today from doctors and each case is treated in a different way , For that Lip biopsy is must.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)