CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uriage Bariederm Lips

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
kid8 Views: 5,435
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,545,672

Re: Uriage Bariederm Lips

Hi Guys, Anyday if anyone of you feel i am wasting you guys time please let me I can be spectator here than a participant. I know I am new to this forum but my problem is as old as any others. Today i met my doctors. And guys this doctors are the best doctors available they cured almost most dangerous skin disorders.I am sure they wont fail me. First I am sorry about clitramizole and hydrocoristine , Though they are not steroids they have bad effect is all i know you guys can check this , Long term use of this creams can damage more than cure , I shouldnt have used the word steroids I appologise.:-( Yes English is my second langauge and I am from India , No prescription for any drug is necessary here including serious medications.If some one needs any drugs i have huge contacts , I will give there numbers send them Air bills and you wil get what you want if its available. Me buying 3 BARIEDERMS is because i know i have to use it for a while and more than that my distributor had a whole bunch of them and he was delivering to home. Free travel. Regarding consulting my doctor so many times, All i do is flush money on them like hell and pay them to see me when ever I want to. I regret i should have done it years back i was damn careless. After spending approximately 300$ in a week today my doctors ...... Say If this thing is not getting cured by BARIEDERM they said dont waste anymore money on any cream . In India any best doctor charges are from 4$ to 10$ including cosmetic surgeons . And now you all know what 300$ means . Its doesnt make doctors cheap or Idiots, It says per capita Income is low and 70% population live below poverty line. and most of US and UK doctors are Indians. Today I am getting my Lip Biopsy done its only 50$ , doctors said there are 3 possible worst conditions in this EC by doing Lip Biopsy they can come to a conclusion what the prob is and my doctor promised he would cure my lip in 2 months because i will be leaving to US to work there in March. Lets see guys if he stands on his promise . Anyways i dont mind spending another 25000$ on my doctor if he is comming up with a solution. I dont care how much is going out all i am botherd is end result. and visibility of what he is doing . Like he tried BARIEDERM which is worth giving a trial. I am not there to waste money , I am there to spend it for a good cause and cure , I cross check what this Doctors say with other doctors too. So in 4 or 5 days i should get my biopsy report that will speak a lot,as my all other tests are clean. If some one is interestd i will post what are that 3 possible conditions my doctor told me about EC not getting cured ny creams, I could not remember that technical terms , still i can ask them and post If some one is interested. Possibliy In 15 or 20 days they should come up with something concrete ..Or else I dont mind becoming a Gay for a while and f***ing my doctors arses for wasting my time and money.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.723 sec, (2)