CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curable

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
curemecurezone Views: 4,529
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,539,845

Re: Curable

Your family sounds like a bunch of insensitive j--ks..just like my family was to me. Honestly..the only way to cure this is if you focus on curing the right thing. Morgellons is not a parasite..it's been found to be nanotechnology. There is a toxicologist in los angeles who knows nanotechnology. But i won't write her name b/c the A@@holes who spread this through "chemtrails" tried to murder her for helping us people. The gov does not want us helped. Everyone has been infected..even the jerks who say that we are making this up have been exposed too. Hopefully they will start breaking out in lesions within the next couple of years too! I would laugh my A@@ off.
Anyway, the way to get rid of this is to contact the toxicologist who knows nanotechnology or buy a far infrared machine (sauna..pad) and use the pedifix/ endure 300 trick to get some of the silicon nanotechnology out of your skin.
1. buy pedifix tea tree oil soap
2. buy endure 300 ethyl alcohol
3. Take a hot bath or shower. Spread the pedifix on your skin or lesions. Then ON TOP of that rub in the endure 300. The silicon nanotechnology will ooze out of your pores. Proving to all the jerky people who thought you were lying that this is real and this is a chemical poisoning. The key is to make sure you rub the endure 300 ON TOP of the pedifix soap to get the nano to ooze out of your skin.
The stuff also glows under flourescent lights..that's another give away that this is chemical .
And don't bother going to an M.D. they are all massively delusional to think that they have a clue about health. They are just glorified prescription writers who kill more people then nazi germany. You need to go all organic food b/c the nanotechnology is in the sodas and anything marked with modified food starch could be nanotechnology.
Only toxicologists who know nanotechnology and possibly alternative holistic practitioners who can give you detox supplements can help. The anti parasite won't get rid of this..morgellons is a plastic technology compliments of our military who are spraying it in the air through "chemtrails".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)