CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Uriage Bariederm Lips

kid8 Views: 5,312
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,545,466

Re: Uriage Bariederm Lips

Hi Friends,

I know its like trial and error method doctors are trying on us because there is no sufficent data regarding EC what cures it.

Anyways as my friends think even iam not sure if BARIEDERM is a cure or not. All i say is I cannot use Hydrocloristone or Clitramizole for months as they are steroids and we all know long term us of steroids may lead to some other complications. and regular chap sticks are waste of money and time.

Regarding BARIEDREM yes it is sort of giving me some relief and in mind also something says its not a steroid so i can use it comfortably.I bought 3 more BARIDERM CREAMS today.

All i know is i have to wait for results as EC is with me for years atlest it will take months to cure. Is all i know .

My confidence is HOPE AND PATIENCE and not try to get depressed which will effect my normal life . If i get depressed i surely know there will be one more complication added to current one which is not good.

I am trying to meet my doctor may be today or tommorow , let me see what he has to say i will update.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)