CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering from fecal odor for 4 months, tried everything

Views: 5,869
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,542,757

Re: Suffering from fecal odor for 4 months, tried everything

Hi I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I can relate I ended up quitting my job because of this Body Odor issue. I still have my boyfriend but I can tell my Body Odor bothers him alot and it is really embarassing when my own boyfriend can't stand to be in the same room with me; it has put a strain on our relationship and it is hard to get use to. I use to smell good; My Body Odor use to be like fecal matter and now it is like a urine body odor. I would compare it to cat urine it is that bad. Anyways, I just wanted to share my story so you know you are not alone many of us have been through what you have been through on here I wish I could say I found a cure but unfortunately that is not the case in my situation but don't get discouraged there are people on here who have found ways to reduce their bo. Just search online for bo causes and take notes on what helps reduce it and what causes it. I believe it is important for a forum like this one to exist beucase I know once I found this forum I felt relieved to know I'm not the only one going through this. I hope your situation gets better. God Bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)