CureZone   Log On   Join
bariederm cream works its the solution

kid8 Views: 3,295
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,544,095

bariederm cream works its the solution

Hi Guys ,

Its 3 days that i am using BARIEDERM CREAM toped with regular hydrocloris....., I am not saying this cream is a miracle that i applied once and my chillites is gone , All I am saying is in this past 10 years first 5 years i was careless and next 5 years i used all damn things including fungal creams hydrocloristone ( check spell ) and chap sticks and may other things including Oral tablets with creams, As we all know its not something which will dissapper in one day . So I am not sure If BARIEDERM is a showstopper or not but all i say is this has made my life easy no more that bad cheeling and cracking happens and lips are also thanking me , Yes there is little very little cracking , I think i should wait and use this product atlest for 15 days to decide what it does. All i say is atlest not that bad cheeling where i have to hide my lips , Now its more like a normal humans little chap during winter. So for all those who want some relief we can use this . I am happy about this I have an appointment after 4 days and i would tell doctor i need something more
a stop to this not a pauser. and lets see what he has to say.

Answer for some one

I am not consulting different doctors guys . The place where i go its not a hospital its a chamber of most experinced dermitoslogists and doctors who teach and learn things its more like a Medical reasearch doctors who discuss things.

Anyways I know how hard it is to live with this , I think i should share what all i know so do others , we are here to help each other .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.907 sec, (1)