CureZone   Log On   Join
4th Cleanse

tweak1 Views: 718
Published: 15 years ago

4th Cleanse

I am on my 4th cleanse. The first 3 I used virgin coconut oil. This time I used virgin olive. No way to know how the previous cleanses might have differed. Anyway, this time no where near as much bile, and not as many expulsions. That said, it was still successful in that I passed one dark stone the size of a raisin, another the size of a small marble, and numerous small emerald green stones. I was a little woozy after passing the large stone, but its passing did not hurt in any way. The total number of stones is much less than previous, but that may be just the calm before the large stone storm (as indicated by the photos of later cleanses). I hope not, but if so, so be it.

Another benefit is that my skin is clearing up from lots of minor blemishes around the thighs, groin area, back, and shoulders.

The more I clean, the cleaner I get. I have more energy, people who knew me pre-cleansing, tell me I look much better!

I also use a Don Croft T2 Zapper, but might investigate the more sophisticated sweep generators for broader coverage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)