CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BARIEDERM Cream works Guys

enzyme40 Views: 3,660
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,544,276

Re: BARIEDERM Cream works Guys

calmvoice, i knew that you would react like this to me saying you need to lick your lips, but i am essentially healed after about 4 days of moisturizing my lips with my saliva. i really wish you would listen to me now, but as i know very well, it may take you years before you finally change your mind and do what is obvious. ive had this for 11 years. 11 YEARS!. after trying every thing possible that has been told will moisurize and heal my lips, none of them have worked and only left me more frustrated. when you get to the point where you realize there is only one possible solution left you will see i am right on this one. before i had this problem i used to make out with my girlfriends for hours on end, sloppy french kissing and it only made my lips softer and nicer. believe me bro i would not lie to you on this one. this is essentially what cheilitis is. never licking your lips will do this to your lips. the way to reverse it is moisturize them deeply with your saliva for 1 good week.

PS: i know most of you will call me crazy and not take my cure seriously because fear of licking your lips is the root of e.c.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)