CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BARIEDERM Cream works Guys

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 3,505
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,544,266

Re: BARIEDERM Cream works Guys

On the Uk shopping site link provided by Calmvoice, it says this about Bariederm:

It costs about $8 US (5 pounds UK)

"BARIEDERM Balm contains :
■Poly-2P Patent
■It's the association of two polymers that form an isolating barrier on lips to prevent the future damage. It also allows the lips regeneration in depth to regain comfortable lips. Finally, it soothes the tightness and tingling sensations.
■Phytosqualanes, Phytosterols and Lipophilic Base

Lips are fragile and are often prone to drying and cracking because they are constantly in the open air and is the area where the protective cells are lowest. BARIEDERM Balm provides you not only a protection against climatic aggressions but also effectively repairs and soothes damages suffered by lips."

To me, it sounds like the polymer isolating barrier (and those polymer chemicals they use are some pretty interesting ones with a lot of industrial uses - see my reply to Ronin above) is the main thing in this product, plus some vegetable oils and vitamin E.

I don't really see how this could be a magic cure for the stubborn cheilitis that many of this forum's users have. Sure, if you've got a passing case of chapped lips, use a plastic/polymer lip salve for a couple of weeks.

But maybe it will work - maybe some folks from the UK contingent on here will try it at a 5 pound pop.

I only searched on it for a little while on the internet earlier tonight, but I found it strange that I couldn't find any doctors recommending it, no consumer websites recommending it, no medical tests mentioning it. If it's an over-the-counter product, not expensive, and not talked about (except by one new forum member), but yet it has been on the market for a while, I have my doubts that it's something that is amazingly effective against treatment-resistant cheilitis.

However, I am very open to being proved wrong about it, and I hope that it works for some people!!

(I personally don't like the sound of the polymer chemicals, and olive oil as a lip treatment on its own irritates my lips and makes them exfoliate more, so I wouldn't want to use a salve with olive oil in it.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (2)