CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will insurance pay for cavitation surgery?

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Effective Parasite Destruction
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbe...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MrCuddly Views: 13,809
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,543,529

Re: Will insurance pay for cavitation surgery?

I never said oil pulling got rid of cavities, cavatations or anything of th kind. I did claim that antibacterial oils can absorb in the mouth and help with root canal cavaties and teeth that are infected below the gumline.

I had a friend that graduated dental school. When I told her how I cured my tooth infection with oil pulling, she said the same thing: that infections can only be removed by surgery, and in a matter of months not years my tooth infection will come roaring back worse than before. It's been years and my infected teeth have gone and stayed back to normal with no hint of re-infection.

Since you're already pulling I'll bow out since it's obviously not giving you all the relief you need. You're right that I know little to nothing about cavitation surgery , it's just that as you describe it I'm very suspicious that scraping away bacteria and infection will be effective long term. I know how dentists find procedures that are more designed to help their bottom line than your oral health. But I'll be quiet now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)