CureZone   Log On   Join
3 Drops Worked Like a Charm for my Migraine

godmadeusperfect Views: 7,342
Published: 12 years ago

3 Drops Worked Like a Charm for my Migraine

I have been feeling flu-like symptoms for a few days, migraines, neck stiffness, general malaise and fatigue, sinus congestion, and other minor flu or viral symptom. When I realized it wasn't going away on its own I took 3 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement last night and this morning I feel great. The oppressive 4 day migraine is gone and I feel like myself again. A little congestion is still there, but I will work on that with some more drops tonight. I prefer to take it before bed and sleep through any die-off symptoms, but I think the dose was low enough last night so that I didn't feel any bad nausea or other side effects, just the positive ones, because I stayed up and watched a little TV and wasn't nauseous. I can't believe this stuff, it works like a miracle. Just wanted to share because I am so pleased with it yet again.

I think it is important to note that my symptoms could have been misdiagnosed as mere migraines and allergies and prescribed migraine pain meds and allergy medication. But I knew that it was viral and that is why I believe Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was able to take care of it. I think that a lot of people with chronic migraines and sinus issues can be helped tremendously by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because it get rid of the problem instead of covering it up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)