CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering from fecal odor for 4 months, tried everything

LPN12345 Views: 6,199
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,542,844

Re: Suffering from fecal odor for 4 months, tried everything

Some people in this forum havve had problems with acid deficiency and because of it they developed a fecal odor. If you read in the forum on page 61.They got rid of their problem taking something for it. I'm not saying this is your problem it could be a number of things. And being on a Candida diet may not be the answer to your problem.

I know that folic acid defiency also contributes to Candida and if you are taking probiotica you should find a good one. Sometimes doubling ot tripling the dose helps. And ACV helps the acid levels in the body. Taking a spoonful with water before each meal helps too. Also try just drinking water and no other beverages. But people who don't have enough acid in their bodies develope problems and it's not always acid reflux.You may want to look into that.

You may need B12 as well. For those in this forum who have suffered from BO we know sometimes it takes more than one thing. Cleansing the colon is important too. Although I've gotten rid of my odor I still cleanse once a month for a few days. Your problem could be due to a number of things but mostly the problems are in the digestive fora. Lemons and Limes didn't work for me,they made my problem worse. So I don't exactly know a lot about chemistry but when it comes to your body you use what works.If the problem is in the digestive flora; Probiotics for 30 days may not be enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)