CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
kid8 Views: 2,631
Published: 12 years ago

Edited

Hi I am new to this forum but i think i have something to contribute , I have been suffering from exfoliative cheilitis from past 10 years . I allways use to bite my lips but 10 years back the cycle of peeling started and never stopped , I used scissors to chap inside part of the lips and manage with cold cream for years but it never helped me . now i took off from work for 2 months and I have decided to try each and every method. I know it look hidious but i dont want to loose hope nor want to lick my lips and disturb the process.

Things that helped and dint.

1 . Not applying anything to lips made my lips more dry and miserable and it did not help me or my condition.

2. I started using Clotrimizol Cream for 5 days everyday 5 times and it did help me and my lips became little normal but the 5 days when i was appllying the cream was tereble time i did not lick them even once , I brushed my teeth and atlest i had temporary relief but i suffered gastric issues with the cream later i discontinued when lips were Okay and problem again persisted may be i should have tried using it for a long time.

3 . Now i am using hydrocortisone from past 5 days and I stopped brusing my teeth but I am using mouth wash and trying to brush my teeh gently once without paste as i dont want to disturb the wound . I Know this is bad and no explosure to water means no washing face with soap, I take bath but face i wipe it with water soaked towel.

I want to go for my Tyroid test soon as it could be possible reason , Iorn Deficiency and Vitamin B12 deficiency test and also saliva test.

This 2 months no matter how hard it will take i wont lick my lips and try all methods to find some relief .

If some one has any solution Please let me know .

By not brushing teeth with paste is making scab dry .

This 10 days i took appointement with couple of doctors and let me see what they have to say .

Now i feel there is nothing important than finding a soloutin t this issue , No matter how much i spend or how hidious my lip looks in course of treatment .

Hope something works If so i will let you guys know , If there is somthing i should know please tell me . I am tierd with this peeling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.672 sec, (2)