CureZone   Log On   Join
Clump of worm looking things in diarrhea?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
jwardmagic Views: 6,671
Published: 12 years ago

Clump of worm looking things in diarrhea?

I recently did my second liver cleanse and it is now a day after I completed it. I am still feeling quite ill, but my diarrhea has stopped slightly. I noticed some strange things in my diarrhea after passing the gall stones.
Firstly, I noticed orange looking things, looking like baby carrots? Then I also saw bright yellow looking things, resembling large sweetcorn?

Upon looking at a recent bowel movement, I noticed the only thing that I passed had sunk to the bottom of the toilet and wasn't a 'stool' or diarrhea at all. It was a red, grey and pink mess of worm looking things.

My most recent bowel movements consist of nothing but a yellow fluffy looking substance, some of which sinks to the bottom of the toilet bowl and some floats??

I have done a blessed herbs Colon Cleanse before, done various apple cleanses and one week juice cleanses, so I dont see how I could have parasites. Are these parasites? What kind?

I hope someone can help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)