CureZone   Log On   Join
Christmas Blessings

Invincible Views: 5,184
Published: 9 years ago

Christmas Blessings

Here is a wonderful suggestion from one of my spiritual teachers and a great way to attract more blessings into your life.

Read the following and if anyone feels this pull in their heart, here is the recommendation:

• Take two £10 (or dollar) notes, and put each note into a Christmas card.
  • In the card write how you wish the person to have a wonderful Christmas, that you wish them well, and how they are not forgotten. Of course write this in your own way.
  • Go to your nearest city/town and give the cards to two homeless people. Remember to add the energy of love and prayers into the card to support that person’s life.
  • This £10 or $10 may be a meal for them - or you may simply be that Angel for them during the holidays.

Paying it forward, sharing the abundance we have, and supporting others is a big key to our own happiness and prosperity.

As you give the card to the homeless person, you can make it an offering of gratitude to those teachers (Jesus, Buddha etc.) who have shared so freely. Call on these Masters of Love and ask them to help the person you are giving to.  You will find this very enriching to the heart and soul of both the receiver and giver, and it also spreads the energy of love and goodwill to all mankind. 

If this resonates with you, I wish you well in your giving to the homeless, there are many gifts that can come from this kind of sharing, and I pray that you receive many.

Heart to heart blessings

Maya XX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)