CureZone   Log On   Join
I know! I know! :) (Eyebright Formula herbs & qualities) Re: WOOHOO! & TRIPLE-YAY!!! Re: Yay For You....Re: Attn! Apothecary is out of Eyebright! :( :( :(

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

unyquity Views: 7,030
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,541,574

I know! I know! :) (Eyebright Formula herbs & qualities) Re: WOOHOO! & TRIPLE-YAY!!! Re: Yay For You....Re: Attn! Apothecary is out of Eyebright! :( :( :(

>>>Would eyebright maybe help with outside infections like blepharitis...anyone know?<<<

Yes, yes...and YES again!! :)

For those that aren't familiar with "blepharitis", I've pasted some general definitions below.  The Eyebright Formula (not just the herb Eyebright) should be extremely effective for any/all conditions such as blepharitis. 

Time & time again we we see what a truly knowledgeable healer Dr. Christopher was.  Most equate him with something like a "teddy-bear grandpa with herbal potions", but his research and knowledge-base was huge! 

The herbal comination in the Eyebright formula leaves no stone left unturned in all aspects of healing the eyes; the herbs in the formula are known to:

Bayberry bark - reduce inflammation; reduce itching; increase circulation; antibacterial; antifungal; strengthens blood vessels and is an astringent - it also bolsters the immune & lymphatic systems

Eyebright herb - has been used for centuries to heal the eyes; it's a "specific" for conjunctivitis & blepharitis; reduces inflammation; itchiness & eyestrain of various kinds; reduces allergic responses; it's decongestant properies increase/improve circulation; it reduces intra-ocular pressure, and has antibacterial qualities

Goldenseal root - has a strong affinity for the mucous membranes and it's strong antibacterial (broad spectrum) and antiinflamatory are outstanding. It stimulates the immune system; increases fluid elimination; a strong 'detoxifier' (helping cells to detoxify themselves, too); by dilating surface blood vessels, it increases circulation (and circulation of the lymphatic system)

Red Raspberry leaf - this herb helps to reduce or eliminate macular degeneration; sharpen vision; reduce glare.  It has strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial & antifungal properties; it is also an astringent and good for wounds & ulcerations of all types & soothes irritation in general.  It cleanses mucous membranes and thins mucus secretions

Cayenne - increases & restores circulation (HUGE!), heals all kinds of 'wounds' (think: broken/damaged blood vessels in/behind the eye) and also has antibacterial qualities.  The benefits are endless & very well known.

I guess the only question really is - when taken internally AND used as an eyewash...how could it NOT work?!!!

Healthiest of blessings,

Unyquity

Definitions of blepharitis on the Web:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.892 sec, (4)