CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Fecal Smelling Body Odor (Warning: Long Post)

timeless88 Views: 26,258
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,569

Re: Help! Fecal Smelling Body Odor (Warning: Long Post)

Hello:
I want to thank you for trying so hard. I live in a building with over 600 residents run by a non-profit who try to help the formerly homeless who they move in here. Many smell really bad, but aren't even aware of it; or they are too depressed to care.

I have a friend who smells terribly when he has gas.
I used to have this problem when I drank milk that wasn't lactose free.

Due to high cholesterol problems I gave up all dairy products and decided to switch to soy milk. I switched to soy cheese, started using tofu, too.

This is my suggestion to you: Give up all milk and/or dairy products.
Also, how frequent are your bowel movements?
If they aren't at least once (better twice) a day, then this could somehow be causing the problem. Pour light amounts of mineral oil on your food, just a few tablespoons, and this should help greatly.

As another poster pointed out, the body has 5 different ways of excreting.
If one method is blocked, maybe your systems of excretion are somehow effected. Lastly, Maybe you should get a GI colon exam?

Below is a reference to the poster mentioned above: I am not affiliated with this poster:
ou have 5 major elimination channels in your body - in order of importance they are:

colon
liver
kidneys
lungs
skin

If toxins are exuding through your skin, you automatically know the other 4 elimination channels are blocked up. Perfumes and deodorants simply cover up odor, it's like sticking a band-aid on a gaping wound. The soda and dairy habits are most definitely contributing. The birth control pills put a heavy burden on your liver. If your liver can't keep up, your blood becomes toxic. See the systemic overview here?

You need a "remodel" of a major sort. Maybe you can thank your body for giving you such a clear indicator of what you need to do. Better than a heart attack out of the blue - 4 of 10 heart attack victims don't survive! You have a chance to systematically clean out and get a good start -

This is a lot to think about - please respond and don't be discouraged. Everyone on this site practically has problems like yours or used to.
Jeyar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.891 sec, (2)