CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's something, you may want to check into!!!

Surfer27 Views: 7,500
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,533,830

Here's something, you may want to check into!!!

Hi there Blessed,
It's Surfer27 here. I don't know if you'll get this message, but if you do, reply back to me on your thoughts on this information, I'm about to send you. Well, I have been doing alot of researching over the years and today, I came across an article saying that, anyone who may have problems with either loose bowels, a possible parasite, Irritable bowel syndrome, Chrone's Disease, etc, etc, should look into getting "Bowel Pathogen Nosodal Drops". I can't say for sure, if any of the above applies to you or not, but, I thought this might be something worth mentioning!! Also, I know that you have tried alot of different things in the past. Have you thought of still, trying some new treatments, like taking Tibetan Herbs for your problem? Have you gone down this road before? If so, what were the results, if you have? I know that for me, I must have a definite problem with either yeast or candida, because everyday, I see a white coating on the back of my tongue!! Now, I don't know if that this what's contributing to the Body Odor issues, but as soon as I can, probably within the next week, I am going to go on, some yeast/candida pills and try it out for a month. After I try this, I'll either get the Tibetan herbs for my colon, or I'll take these Bowel Pathogen Nosode Drops. Either way, I am determined to get down to the reason behind these issues, even if it kills me!!!!!! Alright, well I hope that all is okay with you and if you, need to email me anytime, feel free to do so, as we are all looking for answers here. Take care and God bless you.

In Christ Jesus,
Ryan Annunziello

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)