CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective

rudenski Views: 3,664
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,539,073

Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your positive compliments. I sometimes wonder if there are still folks out there in CureZone interested in the topic of NDE's. Just talking about it healing for me too. If I don't write about for a week or two or two it starts nagging at me... and I just have to write about. I sometimes feel like "Rainman" but about my NDE... HA!

I think there are many conservative religious folks of most all religions that grow some empathy after they meet folks of other religions and don't find they have horns coming out of their heads... but seriously... I was a real hater when I was a young man. I remember saying things like(talking about Iran in the 70's) "Nuke them til they glow and turn their deserts into fields of glass... I remember putting up Muslim religious leaders on a dart board and throwing dart at them... but I was much worse than that... that was just false bravado... but I guess what gets me most is that I was right smack in the middle of planning what is happening right now... the destabilizing of every Muslim nation on earth... through all kinds of villainy that was considering by myself and my peers as a justifiable evil... but today...post NDE... I wish I could take back that way of thinking I had before I threw in my hand to oppress millions of human beings for nothing more than that they were born over an oilfield and wore turbans...

I could almost say to myself that war is hell and the guys on the other side think just the same way I do...but it is the children... and women... and good men..who do not believe what I believed... that get caught between the gangs of haters shooting at and bombing each other... I just can't justify that "collateral damage happens" mentality... after knowing that the light loves those folks who have no grudge more than the sun...

Far from being as you say "perfect" how can we judge? I can not even judge the "haters" to hard though... I mean... I lived in Mexico where there were these young kids(5-6 years old) who were playing tank and toy soldier by shoot soda caps at each others caps... It is built into most boys... to kill... but my NDE just took it out of me... I am far from be feminine in person... I feel like I am just as much of a man as the next guy but I can't see myself choosing an aggressive act of offensive violence after my NDE and after years of reflection... I think it would be awesome if I was brave enough to tell the person killing me "thanks" for getting me home soon.. and be loving enough to tell them to change their heart and find the love that loves them on the other side... but don't get me wrong... if I can dodge a bullet or an injury(after three broken necks) I am going to throw off or jump out of the way... but given taking me or someone real attached to the earth... I would just assume I get taken first.... but then again... I don't go looking for trouble...too much... Ha! This paragraph may or not be how I really respond but it does at least have a ring of possible outcomes... over... "blood makes the grass grow...Kill! Kill!" and "We're gonna rape, kill, pillage, burn...and eat babies" that I sang as a young soldier...

If we are "gods" and I translate that as orbs of indestructible light... it sure should make folks less fearful...but I think religions use fear to intimidate their followers because it works... get them to empty their pockets... and allow the merchants of fear to eat on the right side of the menu....

107689 said; "Yet those who project the "only begotten" mantra at me deny it and say it is out of context, which it isn't. You obviously know your bible and the difficulties with Greek and Hebrew, and that's why I like some of the passages of the NT that are translated by Kenneth Wuest - a professor emeritus of NT Greek at Moody Bible Institute. He jumps through hoops trying to get a "correct" interpretation of the NT and his John 3:16 passage reads "...uniquely begotten son" and not "...only begotten." Thought I'd pass that on. He's not the only one to translate it that way."

That is some really powerful statements... When I met the type of "pre-jesus"(who I know tend to call "Yah-shua" son of Yah(my way of saying God who is love)... in any case...I did not feel that whatever the being who I met in heaven who reminds me of Jesus... was just like me... an orb of light... and not like the huge... beyond amazing... brilliant color bleeding light... but that is not to diminish that "Jesus" like being I met as he was the one advocating on my behalf... and in front of that light with all of my physical mean-spirited physical life I had led up to that point,... I was so glad he was there to help me out... and he did show me around heaven and at least one of the libraries there... and sometimes I wonder why a guy like me was given so much access to the mysteries of the other side? It is almost as if I have some kind of gland that is sensitive to soul stuff all the while...while my dumb body and dull brain... keep landing my heart in disaster after disaster? I guess I should say thank you for the present of knowing about the other side... but it makes me seem so out of place in this world... I know I can't live up to my own words and still I can't help but saying them... I just would have hoped I was half the person I know the light would want for me to be... but whatever portion I am loving and kind in this world... I know the light is going to let come back home...

Gandhi is one of my favorite of all human beings...

I read Tolstoy way back when I was a hater but I never got to "The Kingdom of God is Within You." I think as much as I was brainwashed... there were some other ways of thinking that were being planted as seeds in me..even before my NDE.
but you are the third or fourth person who has brought that book up... I will have to check it out...
I wonder what transformational experiences Tolstoy and Gandhi went through to come to the conclusion they did about non-violence. I know Tolstoy's followers in Russia were not required to join the military..as it violated their strongly held convictions... It is sad that peace churches are huge minorities amongst the war cults that are so pervasive...

I am so glad to hear another soldier come out and say you see the enemies of our country as "children of god" on par with our own fellow soldiers who almost always go in believing they are doing what they believe is good... I hope this latest bunch of soldiers will come back home soon...safe and sound... and hopefully those we have slaughtered will have had their fill of blood letting as well...

I think compassion is the key ingredient that most soldiers or militants should have a major dose of before they ever allow them to save the world from anyone... I still think my favorite jingo though was... "Peace is Patriotic" but I wanted to make a new jingo... "Peace is still Patriotic" for those who just use peace as a tool to convince a whole other decade that there is good reason to go dropping bombs on villages where there is a single child...

I know I may be over the top about this "peace" stuff but the light on the other side has too much love for us down here to let this hatting on one another go on forever... On my return from the light I saw how the fear will be washed away by loving kindness... and for those who love playing war... they will be hiding from the light... but the light will find them out... and when they finally do get snagged by the light... they will be thinking...why did I not surrender to love much sooner? and still there are the rare souless beings who will be going deep into the crevices and hidden places to hide and some will plan for an escape to the stars... but every one with the least little tinniest bit of light will be found... I know that in my knower... and it just makes me smile knowing there are no lost souls... just souls who will take a longer path back to the the source of all love...

Thanks again for your words... You gave me a lot of food for thought... I hope I can process is and perhaps find a way to find more ways to give up that part of me that gets upset with people who were just like me... my last battle... It is easy to forgive the ignorant... but those who have the light and build a wall on all six sides of their soul... I have a harder time with... but right behind that bias and judgment may be my keys to the city.

Y-h bless you and yours forever...

rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (5)