CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cobalt and the B-12 sermon

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,660
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,539,417

Re: cobalt and the B-12 sermon

i got the 30ml vial of 1000mcg/ml.

oh yea, its nasty. genetically modified bacteria produce the molecule which is then harvested. i dont like it any more than anyone else, but i go with what works. i havent figured out how they are destroying peoples ability to get B-12, but i imagine it is like everything else - way too much of everything in the diet except the good stuff.

i am promoting this as a way to beat these people at their own game. if one can get ahead of the curve and stay there with diet and excercise, fantastic. but if one finds they keep needing this, what choice will they have at that point? i would like for someone to tell me of an alternative, for sure.

i personally experience feelings and such that tell me i have systems up and running in my body that havent been functioning since i was in grade school. this B-12 thing can be subtle and can take a little time and effort, but in two weeks i was feeling very well knit together. thats the best i can describe it. not more energy, just better utilization of that energy. perhaps a more appropriate distribution of energy resources. missing one mineral can increase the number of steps in the process to make amino acids by hundreds of times. thats energy that could be used elsewhere but is no longer available until the mineral is replenished.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)