This is a reply to # 1,539,406

Re: fibrocystic breast disease or uterine abnormalities

from the book:

#45 - potassium
codon - ACU
amino acid - threonine
spinal segment - lumbar 4 disc
acupuncture meridian - liver (2 a.m.)

"Potassium never comes to the surface in terms of genetic sequence. It has a profound effect on the functioning of the liver. It is regulated by iodine." [there is your liver-thyroid connection]

"The real function of iodine is to move potassium. This is possible only when iodine comes from an organic base (such as kelp)." [obviously i disagree with that last statement. what this does show is the compatibility of KI with human biochemistry. its a perfect fit, which is probably why so much of it can be taken at once.]

"Fibrocystic tumors are made of potassium. Potassium has to be in ratio to sodium, cesium, rubidium and lithium, as well as iodine."

it goes on but thats the gist of the tumor stuff.

seems to me this might also be another explanation for he heart palps people experience at first. once iodine is there to mobilize potassium, this could create a temporary imbalance in the sodium/potassium ratio, effectively raising the sodium levels in serum until stasis can be attained once again under the new iodinated environment.

its also easy to see why elemental iodine supplementation would be necessary for FBD et al, in order to pick up all the potassium deposited in the cysts. the single atom of magnascent iodine is PERFECT for this. the bond of the I2 is already broken leaving these atoms available to combine with potassium, become extremely water soluble, and simply, like magic, melt away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)