CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What should i do?

elliotmtl Views: 1,572
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,539,317

Re: What should i do?

In the early days of my health research (i.e. a year ago) I suspected that dairy was the cause of my chronic sinus congestion and so I eliminated dairy from my diet for 2 weeks and nothing much changed. I concluded that dairy wasn't a problem for me; now I realize that was an insufficient test because I wasn't aware of the potential underlying issues like overall body toxicity, I had the typical American singular cause-to-effect mindset rather than a more holistic view.

Now I still have dairy because it seems to strike a balance between enjoyability and somewhat-healthiness. (if I eliminate all tasty foods from my diet I am afraid I will become so miserable that I will freak out and throw in the towel on the whole business).

Actually, though, it is the ability to make right decisions that mostly concerns me right now. Objectively speaking (not to brag) I am pretty smart, I graduated high school at 16 and had an associate's degree at 18, and have a 140ish IQ. But my health problems over the last few years (not only the acute symptoms I mentioned but also an overall mental and emotional fatigue / depression) have left me feeling like a stupid idiot grasping at straws.

So I'm afraid to invest a lot of time/money into something (i.e. iodine) until I am sure that it's more substantial than a straw :)

Really believing in the whole Iodine thing is a smaller part of a giant paradigm shift because it involves realizing that mainstream health and Science are deeply flawed and that's not an easy thing to swallow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)