CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Post.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
dolphinmonkey Views: 1,751
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,537,634

Re: First Post.

Hiya I used to smell like fart all the time (ive got loadsa bo problems but that was the worse one) And at the moment and for the last month or so the fart/shit smell seems to be completley gone although the other bo problems havnt yet i think this is the hardest thing to smell of - You never know wots gonna work for you but you have to try loadsa different things - wot it is is just probly ure muscles in ure bum have become really weak and also where u used to hold it in the fecal matter mightve seeped back in to ure intestines You have to get ure bowels moving 2 or 3 times a day and really clean out ure intestines - i did some enemas at the begining and i think they helped get some stuff out but the coffee enema was the best cos it cleaned out my lower colon so the exit wasnt blocked - but it was a bit awkward to do i think im gonna pay for a colonic to really clean it out - but do some research on here of other people stories. Im sure u know this already but eating loads of like Celery and houmous and 8 different types of greens a day (lettuce, kale, spinach, celery, green pepper, snap peas, green beans, avacado, limes, melon, cucumber - i find them easy to get in my diet) eat LOADS of houmous drink LOADS AND LOADS of water - and ive got a mini-trampoline if you go on that in the morning ull guarenteed to go at least twice - cold sitz baths really help all the muscles in that region, but aswell the thing wot i think mightve helped me so much aswell is just day to day when ure sitting down, squeeze the muscle of the anus, like ure retraining the muscle, just contracting and relaxing, it just helps more come out i find. Aswell if ure very backed up theres a good chance its coming from ure breath aswell, do this test - lick ure wrist from the very back of ure tongue let it dry and smell it or scrape to clean fingers on the back of ure tongue let it dry and smell - if it smells like shit then thats also a cause that no mouth wash'll solve cos u just have to clean out ure digestive system it just means ure really backed up. But if youve got leaky gut syndrome then the retraning the muscle, colonics, and cold friction sitz baths will really help Good Luck Really hope it dont last too long for you but then again its gonna take as long as it has to Just start doing the little things everyday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (2)