CureZone   Log On   Join
First Post.

Intothewild Views: 1,929
Published: 12 years ago

First Post.

Hi to everyone,

New to this forum, been looking on with intent for the last few weeks but this is my first post.

Well where to begin? I have been suffering from this Body Odor for around the last year and a half and i think it is coming from the anal region but cant be sure. People started holding their nose when i walked by, i would hear some comments about something and would just assume tht it was about me after a while. It really effected my self worth after a while, i used to be a really proud young guy but since this thing has hit me my confidence has really took a dent and now i find i would rather just stay in than go out, even my brother has stopped asking me to go out now(although im pretty sure its because i say no all the time)

I dont know where this problem started from but i think it may have either been because i used to hold it in when i needed the toilet a lot but i cant be sure. The doctor seems to be disillusioned by the whole thing but i think im making some headway with the pills he has gave me. I have also started taking chlorella, goldenseal a potent multivitamin and a few other things and i think it may be having an effect.

I would describe my symptoms of "leaky bum" which omittes a stale smell. Sometimes im ok and can go out fine but sometimes i just feel like crawling up into a ball and dying.

Well thats me introduced myself.

Would be nice to get someone else's opinions in real time so if anyone would like to get in touch and talk via Instant messanger Private message me your email and il add you to my msn.

Hopefully il be able to help some people in the near future.

Good day to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)