CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Husband suddenly smells bad..he doesn't seem to know it.

livingforhealthx3 Views: 74,301
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,537,127

Re: Husband suddenly smells bad..he doesn't seem to know it.

Hey, I still suffer from BO but maybe I can help your husband out a little. I think its great that you told him, I believe awareness is more important then trying to spare someones feelings. Does he still eat grains and sugar? I noticed that once I cut out carbs and sugar, my BO didn't go away but got slightly better. Does he exercise regularly? I've noticed the more active I am and the more I sweat out the toxins from the day, I have a better odor. Some things to try.. I wish I could help you out more but Im still dealing with my problems as well. But since he had cancer, I suggest seeing a doctor about it. Its better safe then sorry right? If the doctor cant find anything wrong, ask your husband if he ever feels bloated after eating Sugar and carbs? If so, It may be candida. I have BO still but my stomach issues went away once I started the candida diet. Something to look into maybe? There is another forum on this site just for that. Hope I helped if even a little. Good luck and send my wishes to your husband.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)