CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to find work with FBO problems

livingforhealthx3 Views: 3,314
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,536,632

Re: How to find work with FBO problems

I feel the government should classify this as a disability but then again, I bet a bunch of people would jump on our BO wagon once they find out they can use it to their advantage. I completely get what you mean about how people dont take this as a serious situation though. I hate that people dont consider this a problem since technically it isnt effecting our physical health. If they could feel the emotional turmoil I go through from doing something as simple as going to the movies, I bet they would be singing a different tune. But I like your idea about medical transcriptioning. Alot of work at home jobs I came across were for medical transcription or coding. I am going to look into an online school for that (I dont think I can handle going to a traditional school). Thanks for the idea and I wish you the best of luck in your life. If your ever having a bad day, feel free to message me as I know exactly what you are going through.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)