4 days ago my boyfriend and I got evicted from our apartment. I have a mother who lived close by but would not take in my boyfriend due to past conflicts between them. I got laid off and without any income had to move back in with my mother. My boyfriend decides to go to Utah (3 states away), which is where his brother resides. He currently does not have a phone so the only way to talk to him is if he contacts me first. He called me the first night, when he landed. We talked for an hour and everything seemed to be going great, considering the situation. I was told that he may not be able to stay with his brother for too long since he has a gf living with him. Ever since that conversation, I have not heard from him. I don't know if I am overreacting since it has only been 4 days but I am so worried that something happened to him. Am I being paranoid? How long should I wait it out before I call his brother? I had already texted him asking him to tell my bf to call me but have not yet received a response.