CureZone   Log On   Join
For Trapper and anyone else, Cayenne Pepper

Andy82 Views: 2,110
Published: 12 years ago

For Trapper and anyone else, Cayenne Pepper

A quick salute to Trapper.

a few months ago I was chatting with Trapper on the phone. He is a wealth of knowledge. We covered a lot of ground in 30 minutes regarding health, wellness, diet, and nutrition.

At one point during that conversation Trapper was explaining to me how in the historic times that Cayenne Pepper was used for all kinds of health problems. He went on also to tell me that it can be used to treat bleeding injuries of any size and magnitude. Well, I began to research and google like crazy. I purchased several small jars and placed one in the kitchen cabinet, one in each personal car, and one in my police cruiser.

A couple of weeks ago when I was coaching little league baseball, my son slid into third base. His right knee struck a steel post or base anchor that was just under the dirt that was out of view. It cut his knee open with a gash. No question he would need stitches. We washed off the wound with clean water and I dumped a pile of Cayenne Pepper into the wound. The bleeding stopped. I had a first aid kit in the car but I did not use all of the modern stuff. Instead I dressed the wound and reassured my son, who is ten that he would be okay. There was no pain associated with the pepper.

Long story short, The laceration healed in no time, no infection, no stitches, no drainage, just a nice clean healing in a few days.

One last quick story. I cut my index finger badly. Same story.

Thanks Trapper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)