CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help for Anxiety/panic Attacks

Views: 5,588
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,368

Re: help for Anxiety/panic Attacks

Panic attacks are spiritual in origin and can be controlled/cured through spiritual techniques - beginning with grounding.  When spirit is not present in the body it is easy for the body to panic, so staying grounded, in your body and in the present helps to rid yourself of the panic attacks.  We can live only now and trashing one's self for "mistakes" in the past or ideals or perfection that one can never achieve all contribute to the problem.  Accepting one's self as we are right now including all our "shortcomings" can eliminate the panic attacks.  By failing to accept one's self as we are at the present time is a signal of self-hate.  I've dealt with that a lot.  A good book on self-hate is "Compassion and Self-Hate" by Rubin is an excellent insight into this problem.

If you've had difficult/traumatic experiences in your life as I and millions of others have, it is easy to split/leave the body and when you do that other invasive energies take over.  Those are the root cause of panic attacks.  From the book Courage to Heal: "Splitting" also describes the feeling the survivor has when she separates her consciousness from her body, or "leaves" her body (Bass and Davis, 1988, p.42).

I've cured my panic attacks through meditation which includes grounding, centering, and activating my chakras/energy system and in the process have learned to recognize myself as spirit - separate from my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)