CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: on the verge of losing it..

LPN12345 Views: 2,144
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,535,347

Re: on the verge of losing it..

Because I've already put my information in this forum manytimes as to what helped me. How do you know none of these things helped me. Also when people come to the forum they will learn a lot if they read other inserts and comments given from other people. This forum pages 60 and 61 have information as to what helped them. I continue to put out information to help people, I'm learning more day by day, everything that may help me may not help others. Some of the things that helped me are mentioned in some of the articles.

That's why when I talk to people I ask questions,what are you using? and if they have been to a doctor. You can only get from people what they give you. For all I know this may not be her first visit to this forum. That's why I'm always doing research and giving fresh info. Sometimes there are other elements going on so she said she was going to see a Naturopath. Suppose her doctor advises her with something different?  She also mentioned that she was on a Candida diet,that is why I gave the information I did because it may have been revelant to what she had already mentioned. With this info and her own research she will be able to take this info to her Naturopath and they can prescribe to her what they think is best. That would be the right way to do it. Now had she emailed me privately I could share all I did but she did not.

Also I read about people being on Candida diets but I never hear of anyone mentioning about helpful vitamins and minerals just supplements. Some may have thyroid problems and other things going on which also may play a big part in Candida besides the diet. I never really mentioned anything regarding Candida in my  healing but it's possible it may have been part of the problem without me knowing it, but that was not my main reason for taking everything that I did. Just like everyone else here I'm still learning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)