CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: persistent pinworm infection - please help

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
chocolat_1_2_3 Views: 17,026
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,534,234

Re: persistent pinworm infection - please help

my nose itches too and I swear sometimes when I blow it a dead pin worm comes out-its just too solid and white to be anything else!!!!! sometimes I find garlic a bit harsh as it is difficult for the stomach to handle and kills bacteria and in the blood+ poss good bac in colon...?, everytime I use it I experience a mini healing crisis.
I tried very finely blended flour-like pumpkin seeds in milk and tiny bit of honey, both which attract worms, plus you can take large amounts at a time compared with chomping on those hard seeds. It says to blend with it half an onion- I couldn't stomch the taste but it prob kills more worms! It is a gradual process but it definitely helped me. also, Colloidal Silver is good for die-off and kills the eggs without any sort of side or after-effects. spray it up your nose, throat and anywhere those things can get in!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.516 sec, (1)