CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
  Views: 26,691
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,533,760

Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.

Good Job Longyang!

Look like you are having similar reactions to mine.

I used to get a herpes breakout about every 3 weeks. One to 3 small blisters. Then it would take a couple of weeks to heal just in time to have another breakout! It drove me crazy!

At about 2 months on the Beck Protocol I had an outbreak of about 40 blisters! It scared the hell out of me and I almost quit. Instead I went back and watched all the videos, read all the papers and reconfirmed this is what happens on the protocol.

This last 3 and 1/2 months I haven't even had an indication of any outbreaks. What a relief!
I no longer have a fear of foods that could cause an outbreak so I eat whatever I want. I even threw away all my Herpes suppression herbs because I don't need them any longer.

Your elbow pain is familiar to me. I couldn't hardly workout due to the pain. Over this last 5 1/2 months my elbow has slowly healed to the point where there is still pain but not all that much. I don't know if it's the Beck Protocol working here or I'm just healing on my own.

Feeling weaker is normal due to die off my friend. For a number of months I thought, geezzz is this stuff ever going to stop? It finally did after 2 months. If I feel a cold coming on it usually lasts about 3 hours. If I get a headache or upset stomach (flu?) it too only lasts a few hours.

Take a look at using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and/or Iodine therapy. I'm no expert on these but once I am complete with the 6 months on the Beck Protocol I will use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a month or two then back to the Beck Protocol for 2 to 6 months.
I am also going to implement Iodine in my daily routine at that time. December 31st is the end of my Bob Beck Cycle. That will make it 6 and 1/2 months on the protocol.

This month I will continue to study Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and Iodine because I think they are valid protocols.

Good luck and don't quit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)