CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Helpful sites and Helpful cures for BB and BO

LPN12345 Views: 2,503
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,533,410

Re: Helpful sites and Helpful cures for BB and BO

No body seems to be confused but you. All you seem to be doing is criticizing everyone  having progress. What's your problem? Stop criticizing everyone else and work on yourself. The reason I take six different things is not all for BO. Since you want to know I had a hystorectomy a couple of years ago due to fibroids and constant Endometriosis. So I must take Calcium,and Magnesium because the Magnesium balances the Calcium. The calcium is being replaced by the calcium my body has been losing. Any woman who has gone thru this must take Calcium.

I 've had problems with acid reflux for years and since I'm off the meds for that I'm subsituting ACV for the hydrochloric deficiency which people with acid reflux have. I learn stuff when I come back to the forum, I just recently started that regime again because It's helps my acidity levels which causes acid reflux. I've told my story again and again, I'm not a doctor why don't you stop being so skeptical and just try something yourself.?  I 'm not going to put every personal thing about my life in this forum.  Even if it works for 100 people and not you you will still be negative and have something to say.

Yes I still take probiotics,yes I take digestive enzymes,yes I take B-Complex on a regular basis to stay healthy to help continue my process of healing. I'm 46 years of age what is your problem with me? I'm trying to stay healthy. For 25 years I had a problem with odor and now you want to give me a hard time because I'm odor free for 3 months? Stop giving me this hell,that's why I don;t come to the forum much because I have to go thru crap like this. I don't need this drama. Just because we aren't telling you what you want to hear you think it's fair to harass us? Leave us be and work on yourself. Life is too short.

By the way potassium is necessary and helps with kidney function. If your potassium levels are low it can cause problems in your kidneys. Also there are lots of deodorants with potassium that eliminate BO. Have a good day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)