CureZone   Log On   Join
+ half-life of allicin...Re: RE: Uny's many references in response to: To heal appendicitis/appendix naturally.....

unyquity Views: 6,592
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,533,042

+ half-life of allicin...Re: RE: Uny's many references in response to: To heal appendicitis/appendix naturally.....

You're more than welcome!

Here's a general Google search: halflife, allicin

http://tinyurl.com/ylaqojn

(I'd have to seriously question that raw garlic in water would remain effectively strong for almost a month...but the proof is always in the healing NOT the 'scientific testing'!!)

There's a LOT of conflicting information (particularly in regards to the powdered, dried, freeze-dried & other forms); my personal experimentation with one of the top quality freeze-dried products (Allimed) was fairly disappointing (in comparison to raw cloves). But I could never find any information that indicated 'how many capsules equal 1 clove'...and at over $100 a bottle, I may have "underdosed" at 3-4 capsules daily. Tests *indicate* the freeze dried IS effective...but 3-4 capsules daily wasn't nearly as effective as 3-6 raw cloves for me.

As you note, there are SO many aspects to SO many of the different constituents of garlic. *Please* feel free (encouraged even! :::grin:::) to share the results of any/all of your experiments!!

Of course, Schulzie claims that the odorless, dried forms are a total waste of time & money. However, it seems we do get SOME level of benefit it whatever form we take it.

Healthiest of blessings!

Uny

P.S. By the way, somewhere a while back (after I had just learned of Walt Disney's Masonic/PTB connections and was sharing with someone), that someone told me that you have a LOT of information regarding "Disney Truths". If you have any links or information you can post or PM, I'd sure be interested in getting my hands on all you have :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)