CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting to the Root of Eczema

mackenzie1 Views: 4,851
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,531,956

Re: Getting to the Root of Eczema

Have you checked the frozen food section of your grocery store for soy-free breads? Sometimes non-processed breads (i.e., that don't have soy) are in the frozen food section because they don't have preservatives . I buy La Brea bread, which is baked at the grocery store where I shop before being sold. The grocery store does not actually make the bread, but instead, they receive the bread frozen, then bake it. If your store sells La Brea in the bakery section, you might want to check it out. Read the labels, though, because although most of the La Brea breads are soy free, their multi-grain bread does have some soy in it (less than 2 percent).

If you decide to make your own bread, you might think about getting a bread maker. It makes bread making a breeze, like using the dish washer or washer/dryer. One trick is to freeze the bread until you need it. Then, it tastes fresh and delicious every time.

Thanks for your hints on how to avoid soy during the day! The smoothies are such a good idea. Funny, but I saw an interview on TV this weekend about how to make smoothies. They looked so delicious! They used ingredients like coconut milk, apricots, and even kale. I tried to find the interview online to post it here, but couldn't. By the way, in articles I've read about soy-free products, one poster suggested rice milk. It's something to consider in addition to coconut milk, although I haven't tried it.

I've been carrying on with my moisturizer search, and the one I like the best now is Norwegian Formula (fragrance free.) It has a high level of glycerin, which makes skin feel very soft. I gave up on the L'Occitane products because they all ultimately irritated my skin, even their hypo-allergenic moisturizer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)