CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting to the Root of Eczema

momof322 Views: 4,654
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,864

Re: Getting to the Root of Eczema

I love coconut milk. In fact this is my new milk substitution and they also have coconut milk creamer for coffee that I use every morning. I do have a hard time finding a store near me that sells organic/all natural. I had to drive 1hr +15min for the coconut creamer. However, my local store does have the regular coconut milk which is great!

Yes, it's true most desserts are homemade except for the store bought apple pie I bought for Thanksgiving. But for the occassional cakey cravings I get I just eat 90% cocoa dark chocolate bars from Lindt. No milk and no soy. But I do get cravings for the chocolate cakey stuff like I used to love devil dogs. And I admit I used to eat my share of processed foods but not anymore. For lunch it's just salad and I drink fruit smoothies that I make with coconut milk.

I just mentioned to my hubby this morning that maybe a little soy/milk might be okay just not a lot.

The big change for me meant that I used to eat soy during lunch and soy is in all bread. I hope to be as lucky as you and find some homemade somewhere or I may make some myself but with 2 kids and a baby it may not happen soon. The creamer I used to use Nestle non dairy Amaretto has soy in it but not dairy so I switched to the coconut creamer. But pizza is defintely my weak point. Love it too much to stay away. I only have it once a week or every two weeks.

I do feel less stressed now than I did a couple of months ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

3.016 sec, (1)