CureZone   Log On   Join
Au revoir, Lugol's!

feiga_malka Views: 1,020
Published: 9 years ago

Au revoir, Lugol's!

I haven't posted for a while but I've been taking Lugol's & Co. for just over a year, with some very good results. Long story short, I was taking a capful of L's every day, without as much as a sniffle.... When I decided to try Trapper's SSKI + Magnascent. Whoa! What a difference. I take a *dropperful* of Magnascent first thing in the morning. Then I sneeze 6 times. Then my nose runs like a tap for half an hour. And stops. I take a dropperful of SSKI in the afternoon, or whenever I feel like it. It makes my nose wet, but it doesn't run. Everything else seems to be enjoying the combo too. I just feel different. I feel warmer. Happier. My skin, which is the reason I started on this journey, seems to be liking it too. I am looking forward to using the Magnascent on my scars, to see what happens. I got rid of a wart on BF's hand in 3 days. It just fell off.
So here's to Trapper! Cheers!
(Yes, I probably still have absorption issues - any suggestions as to how I can address them will be most welcome)
FM-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)