CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UP date on my progress with Goldenseal

LPN12345 Views: 6,807
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,993

Re: UP date on my progress with Goldenseal

Before you start with questions, I'm not saying  that, But now that you said it, it's possible the immune system may play a big part in it.(By the way that was a good way of analyzing this)  I don't know about the yeast part though, because if you say that people will just focus on that.   I'm just saying what I used to help myself. I purchased the Primadophilus after reading a comment written by a young man who went to the doctor with his friends and   because it had more  and strains than the other probiotic I had been using.(I forget to take it everyday  because  I keep it in the back  of the refrigerator) and I know Primadolphilus with Bifidus works on the digestive system.  I thought I had listed it as one of the things I was taking earlier last month in the forum,  I know  I have mentioned Primadophilus with Bifidus in this forum in  the past.

A couple of months ago I put a comment in this forum about  a young man who had  mentioned that he and some friends went to a doctor with some more friends who didn't have  a BB or a fecal  BO problem. The doctor took test on all of them and found that  him and his friend who had fecal odors were missing something  in their digestive system that needed to be replaced in their intestines.  He ended up using 3 probiotics and that  helped his fecal odor and  his underarm problem he was having as well,  Everyone is different.  And the some of the strains are listed in the article I have enclosed  at the end of this comment, that was why I purchase the Primadophilus with Bifidus.  I'm not a doctor and I don't have all the answers, before you know it people will be saying I'm diagnosing them and I am not. Some people may have a magnesium deficiency, some may need a little extra  boost like I do to  bring a balance to my digestive flora, and others have had their Fecal  BO eliminated by taking  B5.  What seemed to work for me was  Goldenseal and Probiotics, Digestive enzymes, Magnesium and Calcium and B-Complex which has all the B's, Everyone is different.

And from listening to others who have gotten better it seems like the problems are in the digestive area or with not enough acid in the stomach. I learned after reading something from Mia Mom that some could have a hydrochloric imbalance. These are all things that people can look into for themselves and see if this may be their problem People are getting healed in certain ways. By sticking to certain regimes that seem to work for them and doing their research. You have to find something that works for you and stick with it (once you've done your research for your symptoms) for a while and see if it works, if it does keep it up. But from what I'm noticing is that the problems seem to lie in the gut flora and maybe the liver needs some detoxing,  taking B5, eliminating sugar.ect... Some people may need one probiotic,I  needed 2. http://www.ehow.com/about_5047305_primadophilus-bifidus.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

2.531 sec, (2)