CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

nonmoi Views: 13,224
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,812

Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

Hi Dylan,

I can totally relate to what you're going through as I am from Canada and was sick like deadly sick for months; ran around from hospital, to doctors, to alternative docs and no one was able to diagnose me much less treat me!!! (Except for a good Chinese doctor, but it didn't help enough). So I know how useless Canadian health system is. My family doctor is so great, but he was puzzled and referred me to a gastroenterologist - months of waiting for an appointment!!!

So at the end of my strenght (I also lost 15-20 kg, and felt I was going to die, so malnourished, depleted), I made contact with alternative doctors here in US and moved here - nearly didn't make it on the flight. But oh what a change!!! The doctor I saw readily commented "You've got parasites!" (been treating candida for months - to no avail). He saw right away how very sick I was and said he was very sad that I had to become so sick - it didn't have to happen!!!

As for Metametrix, I just had my GI profile done, it costs 400$US, and you can get it done directly with them. Go to the Metametrix website and contact them directly. They send you the kit (the Fedex return charges are included in the 400$). If you are from Canada, you don't need a health practitioner and you can deal directly with them.

I don't know what kind of bugs you picked up, but giardiasis (which I had many times, in India) gives you very yellow stools. Also amoebas can cause blood in the stools. As someone mentioned, Grapefruit-Seed-Extract is useless for protozoa (I know, I used the stupid stuff to disinfect vegetables once in India and got such bad giardia).

Keep a LOW CARB DIET! parasites love glucose. Low carb won't get rid of them, but will starve them enough to keep symptoms down without starving you.

Non-moi, an ex-canadian!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.594 sec, (1)