CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

linenup Views: 13,481
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,981

Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

Check your inbox.

I have a protozoa infection and have researched quite extensively. The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is an oxidizer and is quite effective against a range of different bugs but some of the protozoa have inborn chemicals that resist oxidation. I have had the protozoa for quite some time and although I never had severe diarreha I have had IBS, abdominal distention, sore throat, muscle pain, fatigue, joint pain, brain fog etc. So doctors kept missing the origin of all these issues.

I also have had pain in my abdomen. I did multiple tests thru convential labs with no results, and then I did the MM test and finally got my diagnosis. I have the test results posted here on CZ. The problem I got was recieving a 'protozoa parasite present, taxonomy unknown'. So in this case I have had to go thru a few protocols fishing around.

I have done countless herbs/supplements with no help except for Caprylic Acid which you might try first, I have read that taking this with monolauric acid can do the trick. The Caprylic acid worked and the die off was a little harsh and I was going thru a tragic situation so I laid off for a few days and the protozoa adapted to the caprylic acid. So if you decide to take it make sure you take without a break and you want to take for a longer period of time to make sure you have eradicated them.

I tried Flagyl, Septra (Sulfamethotrexate/trimethoprim), diolaxide furoate, Secndizole and rifaximin. I just received Iodoquinol and will begin that shortly. If I knew the species then I could better target with the right drugs. That is why diagnosis is important as each pathogen requires a different protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)