CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

linenup Views: 13,575
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,530,812

Re: What is happening to me, I got it in Mexico, that I know for sure.

You picked up a protozoa infection. You will need to do the Metametrix GI Effects Stool test (if you can't find anyone to do the test, pm me). Do not waste your $ doing outdating testing protocols.

Probiotics are useless (unless you have a bacterial situation going on) - protozoa eat bacteria so you are feeding them. Protozoa will not respond to grapefruit seed extract or any other herb :( Some of the lower protozoa like giardia may respond to the herb/supplments, but the heartier ones will not (personal experience).

Drug protocols are the only effective means of getting rid of them and the protocol depends upon the species of the protozoa. Go to badbugs.org and read some of the literature there, it will help you understand this better. Badbugs covers b. hominis, d. fragilis and e. histolytica however there are other protozoa that can infect you (besides giradia and cryptospordium).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

9.984 sec, (1)